Now, you will need some pretty origami paper to get started! We use standard size 15 x 15 cm (6 x 6 inch) square origami paper.
1. Start with a square piece of paper, white side up. Fold in half diagonally into a triangle.
2. Fold that triangle in half by taking the right corner and folding it to the left.
Now, you have a smaller triangle. Crease and unfold your small triangle.
3. Take the bottom right corner and fold it to the top corner, and the bottom left corner and fold it to the top corner.
4. Make 2 more modules so you have 3 altogether.
5. To join modules, slip one set (paper 1) of “legs’” into the opposite “square” (paper 2). Push the legs in as far as they will go.
6. Place your gift (a Small Friend) inside before closing the origami box.
7. The final steps is a bit tricky, but with the third piece of paper, repeat step no. 5.